How to reach Camp Evergreen
By Road - Camp Evergreen is situated near Barvi Dam which is about 12 kms from Badlapur station. From Dadar (Mumbai), it is just 80 kms away.
By Train - Board any train on the central line going to Karjat/Khopoli/Badlapur and get down at Badlapur station. Get to the west side of Badlapur station where rickshaws are available to take you to Camp Evergreen, Barvi Dam.
Chandap Pada Village,
Barvi Dam, Badlapur (west),
Find us on Google Maps
Find us on Google Maps
Direction guide to reach Camp Evergreen by road
- From DADAR TT – Make your kilometer reading ‘0’.
- You will pass Vashi toll Naka and Reach center on Vashi. Your car Kms reading will show 23 Kms.
- Continue 0 the same road towards Pune / Panvel .
- Take a left from the flyover. Landmark is IBIS hotel and Maruti Suzuki showroom. This road goes towards Thane.
- Pass Turbhe & koparkhairne railway station which will some on you left.
- Pass Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City on your Right.
- Take right towards Mahape. Your meter reading will read 28 kms when coming from Vashi.
- If you are coming from Thane or Airoli take a left after Rabale towards Mahape / Kalyan / Sheet Phata.
- This road passes Mahape and goes onwards towads Sheel Phata & Kalyan.
- At 34 kms you will see a restrorant / Dhaba called Puja Panjab from where you have to take a right.
- At 35 kms you will read Sheel Phata Junction from here you have to go straight on Kalyan – Dombivli road.
- You will pass Lodha World School on your left at 39 kms.
- After a Toll Naka at 40 kms take a right towards Ambernath / Badlapur. This road is called the Pipe line road.
- At 53 kms you will pass Patel Homes after which take a left towards Ambernath & Badlapur.
- You will reach a T Junction with two roads. One going left towards Ambernath and the other going right towards Badlapur. Take the right road towards Badlapur.
- At 56 kms take a left towards Barvi Dam. Please do not go straight towards Badlapur city. You will see Boards Saying Barvi Dam or Holy Writ School.
- Follow Holy Writ School Boards which will take you to Barvi Dam.
- Stay on the same Road keeping Barvi Dam on you right.
- After passing the Barvi Dam a left and then the first right which will take you to camp Evergreen passing Chandap Pada Village on your left.